zombie green accessories

Discussion in 'Bersa Accessories & Gear' started by thunder9uc4me3804her, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Hello I am new to the Bersa forum. I own two a bt380 and bt9uc 13 clip. Love both of them. I am having trouble finding any accessories for them other than standard. I would love to customize my wifes 380 in zombie green.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

2. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Forum !

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum !!

4. Sofia

Sofia New Member

I also have a Bersa 380. It's perfect for me for size and because it is small and comfortable; the problem comes when I want to get accessories.

If anyone has knowledge of original accessories which you can add to the Bersa Thunder 380, I appreciate the information. Usually I get them generic accessories (holsters)

Bye

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum !!

Please check out our contest...

6. bersasales

bersasales Active Member

7. DEFCON3

DEFCON3 Veteran - Former USAF

You might also try:

www.Condorsflight.com

My Bersa Thunder 380 Combat Model came with zombie green grips, so you may be able to order those. I believe they will fit the standard model Bersa....:)

8. FARMBOY

FARMBOY New Member

Nice Gun bro.I just register here today I download it 2 my iPod months ago because I bought a thunder 380 plus last gun show here in the Philippines.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  9. I lovall the bersa products. Have have other guns. But not that I would trust and carry daily like I do.