Bersa Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am seeking 2 - 15 round .380 magazines for my Bersa Thunder 380 Plus.

New or used is fine. Please let me know if you have any you are willing to part with.

Thanks,

Soundwich

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Please let us know if you find one. I am looking for two myself.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do. Not being to purchase any magazines is the only downside to owning this pistol I have had. Excellent shooter, quite accurate, short trigger pull, and smooth action. Hammer fall safety is still a bit tight, but when I carry my XD45, or full size SW 9mm, this pistol is a welcome addition to my carry arsenal.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just ordered 2. It says I'll have them in 2-5 business days. I'm so excited. I was afraid they weren't in stock. I was just about to over pay to get some more. I hate only having one mag for my wife's gun.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just ordered 2. It says I'll have them in 2-5 business days. I'm so excited. I was afraid they weren't in stock. I was just about to over pay to get some more. I hate only having one mag for my wife's gun.
I haven't had a chance to post to WastedWorld about the headsup, yet. So here it is.

I ordered 2 magazines a couple of days later, it was an early Friday, and they shipped that day! Shipping for both was only $7.99.

Amazing thing is they arrived the following Monday.

I agree, I never like carrying without a spare magazine or two. So now I have to find a nice IWB dual magazine pouch, that is reasonably priced.

I use the Versacarry minimal IWB holster for my Bersa Thunder 380 Plus (http://www.versacarry.com/versacarry-semi-auto-model.html), and it works great! I have always liked the size of the PPK/s, but wasn't a fan of only having 7+1 of .380. My hands aren't particularly small, so a double stack mag is fine by me (I carry a double stack 9mm, and .45 on occassion), so the 15+1 was a perfect fit.

Now that I have a couple of spare mags, I will be carrying the Bersa a lot more. Now to find a few spare mag springs, just in case.

BTW, the cost of $42 per mag is a bit steep, but when it takes almost a year to find them, that is cheap, and second, it's the same pricing as Bersa factory mags (the magazines I received /are/ OEM, and came in factory packaging), but Bersa factory has been out since I bought the gun!

I am super pleased with this pistol. It shoots well, has little recoill, and hits what you aim it at (quite accurate up to about 40 feet for me). I have never had a feed jam, and yet, no misfire/pop no bangs, either.

All in all, a great gun!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just received my new mags today from condors. Super excited. They fit great. I expect nothing less from factory mags. Such a relief to have some back up mags. Such a great gun, the only downside I could find was the difficulty to find spare mags. Problem solved!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts