WTB: Bersa Thunder 380 Plus Magazines

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by soundwich, Jul 18, 2013.

1. soundwich

soundwich New Member

I am seeking 2 - 15 round .380 magazines for my Bersa Thunder 380 Plus.

New or used is fine. Please let me know if you have any you are willing to part with.

Thanks,

Soundwich

2. David

David Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Please let us know if you find one. I am looking for two myself.

3. soundwich

soundwich New Member

Will do. Not being to purchase any magazines is the only downside to owning this pistol I have had. Excellent shooter, quite accurate, short trigger pull, and smooth action. Hammer fall safety is still a bit tight, but when I carry my XD45, or full size SW 9mm, this pistol is a welcome addition to my carry arsenal.

4. WastedWord

WastedWord WastedWord

Just got one on condorsflight, $42.00

5. soundwich

soundwich New Member

Thanks for the headsup!

6. shaneomac

shaneomac Active Member

I just ordered 2. It says I'll have them in 2-5 business days. I'm so excited. I was afraid they weren't in stock. I was just about to over pay to get some more. I hate only having one mag for my wife's gun.

7. soundwich

soundwich New Member

I haven't had a chance to post to WastedWorld about the headsup, yet. So here it is.

I ordered 2 magazines a couple of days later, it was an early Friday, and they shipped that day! Shipping for both was only $7.99.

Amazing thing is they arrived the following Monday.

I agree, I never like carrying without a spare magazine or two. So now I have to find a nice IWB dual magazine pouch, that is reasonably priced.

I use the Versacarry minimal IWB holster for my Bersa Thunder 380 Plus (http://www.versacarry.com/versacarry-semi-auto-model.html), and it works great! I have always liked the size of the PPK/s, but wasn't a fan of only having 7+1 of .380. My hands aren't particularly small, so a double stack mag is fine by me (I carry a double stack 9mm, and .45 on occassion), so the 15+1 was a perfect fit.

Now that I have a couple of spare mags, I will be carrying the Bersa a lot more. Now to find a few spare mag springs, just in case.

BTW, the cost of $42 per mag is a bit steep, but when it takes almost a year to find them, that is cheap, and second, it's the same pricing as Bersa factory mags (the magazines I received /are/ OEM, and came in factory packaging), but Bersa factory has been out since I bought the gun!

I am super pleased with this pistol. It shoots well, has little recoill, and hits what you aim it at (quite accurate up to about 40 feet for me). I have never had a feed jam, and yet, no misfire/pop no bangs, either.

All in all, a great gun!

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Thread moved to the correct subforum: WANTED ( for better visibility )

9. shaneomac

shaneomac Active Member

I'm actually tempted to order another in case I can't find them again for another year or so

10. shaneomac

shaneomac Active Member

Just received my new mags today from condors. Super excited. They fit great. I expect nothing less from factory mags. Such a relief to have some back up mags. Such a great gun, the only downside I could find was the difficulty to find spare mags. Problem solved!