Bersa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These bloody magazines are like the treasure pots at the end of the rainbow these days. Can't find one anywhere. I'm looking for at least one, but would like up to three. Reasonable prices please. They're uncommon, not made out of gold. Thanks.

·
Bersa Warranty Center
172 Posts
Do you have a need for new or old style magazines?

Please let us know, we have access to both and let us know what you think they should cost, because we may be more than you are willing to pay.
Thanks,
Team CGW

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe that they're the new ones? Fifteen round mags for the .380 Plus with squared trigger guard. I'm assuming what you mean by "old" style are the 13 rd mags for the Firestorm?

Anyway, 15 rd mags are what I'm looking for. According to my research, I'd be willing to pay $35-40, but seeing as I live in Alaska and will have to pay for shipping to Alaska, I'd really prefer for the price to be closer to the former figure if at all possible.

·
Bersa Warranty Center
172 Posts
Actually the difference between old and new style only happened this spring, and it is for the 15 round Bersa Plus Magazines. 13 round magazines were for our older model Bersa hi cap guns.

Can you send me a picture of the top of your magazine? If I can see the magazine follower I can tell you which you have.

Our cost includes shipping.
Thanks,
Team CGW

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics

Three things: A) So if there is a very recent, new style, someone should be producing these; why are they so hard to find then?? B) What do the changes consist of? What upgrades have been applied? C) Can the new ones not be used in my gun?

Also, I wasn't sure exactly what part of the top of the mag you wanted, so I took a bunch. Crappy Iphone camera though, sorry. 262.jpg

263.jpg

264.jpg

265.jpg

266.jpg

267.jpg

268.jpg

269.jpg

270.jpg

Attachments

·
Bersa Warranty Center
172 Posts
A: They just made the change this spring/summer and they are producing them as fast as they can, it is an issue with exporting and importing high capacity magazines.

B: There has been a clearance cut made in the top left side of the magazine body to accommodate the new Slide Catch Lever Design.

The Follower has been redesigned.

They have changed the springs in them

C: Yes the new style will work in your firearm, but if you have the new style Slide Catch lever, the old ones will not.

Yours are the OLD style magazines.

If you would like some, we sell our bench magazines and if you will PM us with how many you want, we will give you a price.
Thank you,
Team CGW

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 380 Plus magazine that is a 10 round magazine. It looks different than the one shown. For example, the cutout (for the magazine latch?) on right side is higher than the one pictured. The cutout is actually above the indent that is above the number 5. Also, the cartridge indicator holes on the one I have are on the back and not on the right side. It also has no cutout on the left side, like in the picture.

This is in an original Bersa Thunder 380 Plus blister package and is not a new on by any means, it is at least from the 1990s. The way the is located, I don't think it will work in your pistol, but I am curious which version it would work in

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That sounds like an extended mag for the single stack version. But, I am definitely not the one to ask lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts