Bersa Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
The official instruction says NO, it won't fit the BT380P, but I would really, really like to know if anyone's tried anyway and what the results were, and especially if anyone's gone to the trouble of modifying a set of lasergrips to fit the Plus model. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I actually just read in another forum that a guy modified his grips to fit a Plus version. The problem is that he didn't leave any details, and I couldn't message him to find out. So apparently it IS possible, but only modified; NOT from the factory.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
You can read a lot of things on the internet.Unless you actually see it with your own eyes,don't believe it.Grips on the plus are too wide.!!!

·
Bersa Warranty Center
172 Posts
Don't believe that someone made their single stack wrap around work on a Plus model.

First, the frame is way too wide.

Second, the Plus grip panel is held on the frame by two screws and the single stack models use one screw.

BUT!!! Don't fret, word from our team says that they are supposed to be developing a set for the Plus model. The success of the Single Stack, and now the CC model laser grips have pushed for the Plus model pistols to become part of the offerings.

So, it moves slow, sometimes VERY SLOW, but it will happen.
Thanks,
C.R.H.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Because of the manner in which it was mentioned, I do believe him; it was only brought up in passing because he was offering it up for trade and said that he'd modified the laser grips to fit, so he wanted them to stay with the gun.

But anyway, factory lasergrips for the plus would be even better, so that's cool :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Crimson trace for plus

Email and have everyone you know email crimson trace and ask for grips for the thunder plus if enough people ask they will make them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts