Bersa Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
"why open carry?" Being a Marine Corps Infantryman, I am well trained in firearms and better than most civilians at "threat assessment" of my environment, as others have stated, I've heard the argument about an open carry individual being targeted first and I dont buy into it either, but IF I found myself in that type of situation, I would rather the threat be directed towards me than an unsuspecting, unprepared unarmed person. It may be ego on my part, but I believe I would have a better "survivability" chance than others would.
I practice with my carry weapons, as does everyone else in my family. Living in Arizona (a Constitutional carry state) we have the option of open or concealed carry without permits and the only time I have ever been approached by Law Enforcement was so they could ask for insight into my carry weapon (besides, if the focus is on me and my open carry S&W M&P compact .40, my wife drawing her Bersa Thunder .380 will be a fairly great shock to any individual looking to do us harm!)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.