Bersa Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a Thunder 22, SR 22, or a Pathfinder 22. I understand the Pathfinders are now 8 shot. Leaning toward the Pathfinder. Opinions please.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Asking a question like that on a forum based towards a certain brand is like asking "Ford or Chevy" on a Chevy forum.... Most will say Chevy on there.. ;)

Here's a question for you, Do you currently own a Bersa Thunder? I have considered a BT22 to pair with my BT380, that way I can shoot my favorite pistol only a lot cheaper. I'd still have my BT380 for EDC purposes though...

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Asking a question like that on a forum based towards a certain brand is like asking "Ford or Chevy" on a Chevy forum.... Most will say Chevy on there.. ;)

Here's a question for you, Do you currently own a Bersa Thunder? I have considered a BT22 to pair with my BT380, that way I can shoot my favorite pistol only a lot cheaper. I'd still have my BT380 for EDC purposes though...
I was hoping for some Bersa fans to sway me. Yes I have a Thunder 380. Extremely accurate and ergonomics are good. Unfortunately it has been less that reliable. I went with the Pathfinder and have been happy with my decision.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
I think it would be a tough choice for me between the SR22 and the Bersa. Both are reliable, about the same price, accurate, and a ton of fun to shoot. I think the Bersa looks better, and this is a Bersa forum so I'd say my vote goes to Bersa

1 - 7 of 7 Posts