Bersa Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just can't seem to get the plug idea into my head. Thankfully thousands of our Armed Forces have fought to protect our right to decide things for ourselves.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought the Versacarry

I just purchased the Versacarry for my Thunder 380. Works great, being i wear a t-shirt that helps keep the gun away from direct contact with my skin. The Versacarry is very nice. I cannot even tell i am wearing it. I also bought one for my Patriot Compact .45. I plan to get one for my 9mm next. I highly recommend this IWB holster.

·
The "Bass-Tard" Son
206 Posts
I attended a CC coarse to get it out of the way when the time comes for me to apply for the CC permit. (Illinois). Versacarry holsters w/plastic handguns were used as demo's throughout the coarse until day #5 when we were instructed to bring in our preferred carry weapon and holster. I liked the function of the holster overall but did not like the IWB style. I trained with my mag pug 357 and an OWB nylon Uncle Mike's. I am still undecided on a CC holster. I may find a belt style pouch that will easily conceal a small handgun. I gotta say that out of 46 people who attended this class, two of us had revolvers. Compact semi-auto's are very popular and quite a few 1911 as well. Very interesting to see just what others intend to carry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.