Uc night sites

Discussion in 'Bersa Accessories & Gear' started by dalefan88, Nov 3, 2013.

1. dalefan88

dalefan88 Well-Known Member Supporter

Does anyone make night sites or true glows for the ultra carry. Thanks

2. Soren

Soren Well-Known Member Supporter

3. bwflorida

bwflorida Member

4. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Mornin dalefan88,
    I'm going this route. The rear number (height) is the same, #8, but the front is #7 where as the stock ones are #6. That will get away from the so called "Combat sights" which I think suck. It should raise the POI 1", that should give me the 6 O'clock hold.
    This is for my 9UC.

Here's more info for you, (at bottom of the page).

I do believe that any sight that will fit the Sig 220 and/or the 226 will fit my Bersa.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  5. dalefan88

dalefan88 Well-Known Member Supporter

Good info. Thanks

6. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Remember,,, the sights come out and go in from the left side and depending on your serial number,, you might have a spring under the rear sight.

[​IMG]

7. michaeld1953

michaeld1953 Member

Hobbles let us know how this works out for you please. Thanks.

8. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

I'll prob. order them tomorrow and will do..

9. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Isn't this the same sights, just $33.85 cheaper?? Looks like it to me..

10. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Just ordered them. $60.70 delivered. This is the same as when I want a bullet mold that Lee makes, I order it from Midway. Don't know how but it's always cheaper through Midway. And it's a Lee mold with all the lee guarantee's. The sight I just ordered has the Hiviz guarantee. If I ordered this part from Hiviz it would of cost me over $90 delivered. (I forgot the total from them.) I did email Hiviz and told them I thought their $7.98 for shipping sucks, just stick it in an envelope, I got an e mail back from them saying they would ship it to me for $3.50.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  11. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Installation vid.

The only thing I see wrong with the vid is he is pushing it in from the right side. I read somewhere that they should go in and come out from the left. I have been wrong before, but I'll stick with the left side.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3iUBQQ3o4U&list=PLE58BD76DF677B005&index=3[/ame]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014