Tractiongrip for my 9mm UC Pro

Discussion in 'Bersa Accessories & Gear' started by freefire2, Jan 18, 2013.

1. freefire2

freefire2 Well-Known Member

When I first bought my 9mm UC Pro I was not totally happy with the "friction" of the plastic grip. As I have small to medium sized hands, I was sure that a grip sleeve would add too much bulk.

I found this product and have been very pleased with it for a long time. So if anyone is looking to add some traction to their grip with virtually no additional bulk, I would try these Tractiongrips.

I also bought one of the universal sets and put the strap on the front of the grip. Otherwise, it just comes with side panels. I have since taken the strip off the front opting rather, for the stock grooved aluminum.

This has been a great product for me and the customer service is exceptional. I think the cost is around $7.50 ± per set.

I have no affiliation with this company and do not make any money off the sales. I just think someone out there might be looking for something like this.

[​IMG]

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Thanks for sharing freefire2 !!

3. Stick

Stick Member

Is there a link to the product?

4. freefire2

Tractiongrips.com If they don't show up on a drop down list just send them an email. I do know they are available :)

5. Stick

Stick Member

Cool... thanks. So, to be clear, is this stuff like a rubberized tape?

6. freefire2

Yeah, and it's precut to fit the grip of the 9mm UC Pro.