Bersa Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought the TPR9C, of course it came with the little TPR manual though very vague. I would like one that has instructions on how to remove and install the grips, for starters. I’m trying to find some wood grips and in the description of the grips it says to go to the manual on how to take them off. Of course, it’s not there. Also, does anyone know another designation for the TPR9C? Like is it UC9 or something like that? It is about impossible to find anything for that model. I always see the Bersa Thunder 380 and such. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
15 Posts
The grip panel is removed by inserting a small screw driver into the hole in the bottom of the grip panel, pushing the screw up into the rear of the gun then rotate it (I forget whether it's counter or clockwise) about 1/4 turn. If the screw stays depressed in place you'll then be able to slide the grip off the back of the frame.

That screw is actually the mainspring/hammer spring strut housing. This isn't the greatest video but it might help:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The grip panel is removed by inserting a small screw driver into the hole in the bottom of the grip panel, pushing the screw up into the rear of the gun then rotate it (I forget whether it's counter or clockwise) about 1/4 turn. If the screw stays depressed in place you'll then be able to slide the grip off the back of the frame.

That screw is actually the mainspring/hammer spring strut housing. This isn't the greatest video but it might help:
Thank you, Pops! I greatly appreciate it and thank you for the effort of sending the video. This helps a lot!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts