Tootsie Rolls,

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hobbles, Nov 1, 2012.

1. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

We have COOL neighbors, we were told we have to come over for Halloween. So the Wife likes to get dressed up and we went over,
    Now the BAD part. The Wife is from New Zealand and has NEVER had a tootsie roll before. Well the neighbors loaded up my pockets with them. I thought I had it made for candy that night,, wrong,, She came home and ate all MY tootsie rolls. (and Hers)
    Darn Wife,,,,,

[​IMG]

2. opaww

opaww Banned

I got one tootsie roll here and I will eat it for you so you know it is yours and she can't get it.

3. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Tootsie rolls would be really good right now. Had to settle for one of the wife's granola bars cause she is on her "diett" again. Not the same one as last week or the week before etc.

I spent 3 weeks wandering Wally Worlds and local food stores for Brach's Halloween Pumpkins. I could not find any. Finally had to settle for Brach's Candy Corn. About the same thing, but I wanted the PUMPKINS. Found the generic ones, but not the good ones.

4. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I love Tootsie Rolls. Saw a special on them not to long ago where a guy ate a 50 year old midgie. Said it was fine.

5. David

David Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Tootsie Rolls. That's one of the few reasons I look forward to Halloween, to eat my kids' Tootsie Rolls.

Me: "Y'all can't eat the Tootsie Rolls! Too much chocolate! Give them all to me."
    Kids: "If that's true, Dad.... how come we can eat the Hersey Bars and Snickers bars?"
    Me: "Go to bed."

6. NormH3

NormH3 Banned

Tootsie Rolls are the bomb...but I'm a Milky Way kinda guy

7. Shooter

I love having that as the end all of arguments. My Daughter offered me hers. She said I could have them but not to touch the Reese's. She then took a big bite of paper and gave me a really confused look.

8. Shooter

11/07/2012 - The day the candy ran out.

It was a good run. Lots of good candy. 2012 is in the record books.