Bersa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first target session with the Bersa T380+. From 35 feet. I'll go for more distance as I'm more familiar with the weapon.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ruger SR9 @ 25 Feet

I went for the Ruger at 35 feet as well since it had been a while.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stand & Draw for each Shot

Did a 'stand & draw' from 25 feet for each round fired at this one. Looks pretty good to me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Looks like some good shooting. how is the trigger on the Ruger? I have looked at them, but already have 2 of the DAO type pistols. Hard to get use to the long DA triggers. Too many years of shooting. DA/SA or SA only autos.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How is the trigger on the Ruger?
Well, it's probably because I haven't shot either one of them extensively, but I don't feel a lot of difference. I only shot revolvers until I got the Ruger last June. I can say I'm not a fan of the Ruger LCP trigger. A friend brought one over yesterday for us to shoot. It felt like I had to pull the trigger about 2 inches before it fired.

If I had known about Bersa before I got the Ruger, I'd probably have a Thunder 40 instead of the Ruger SR9. Who knows, I may own one later anyway. :D

·
thunder 380 CC owner
370 Posts
Here is my quick Saturday outing with my Thunder 380 CC. It was from 10 yards, trying to draw and shoot. Pretty clumsy so far. I love shooting zombies! :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice shootin, I am severely jealous as the indoor range is a mad house the last few weeks and wait time for a lane may run 2 hours, and it is too wet to go out back and shoot here. :(

·
thunder 380 CC owner
370 Posts
I have to know the CCW schedule and dodge it. I had 20 minutes to unload 100 rounds. No step for a stepper! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts