Bersa Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the heck??
My horses NEVER come in till 8:30 1/4 to 9 in the mornin to be fed. It's now 8:30 and their there. But we had a time change.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Wife doesn't get up till lunch most of the time. She got up and realized it was time change day, reset her clock and went back to sleep some more.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I hate this time change stuff, before the change I could get up to go hunting at 5:30 get dressed, load up my gear, take the hour drive to the hunting location & still get there before sun-up.
Now I tried to get up at 4:00 get some coffee down me to wake up, find my gear & load it up(I don't think good early in the am) take the hour drive to the west while watching the sun come up in my rear view mirror. Then when I get there the locals have the woods loaded already so I spend the rest of the morn looking for a place to hunt.:eek:
Before the change I could get off from work, do a quick change of clothes, load gear, & still make it up to hunt for about an hour or so before sun-set. There is no way I can do that now, it's almost dark at 4:30pm.:confused:
I can only hunt on weekends now & have to get up at 3:00am I guess, to get there before the locals & have a spot to hunt.:mad:
This is why I hate this time change stuff!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I believe that!

How did you guys get out of it? Do you know?
State constitution, statutes... I think...

It's actually decided up by counties. Some observe it most don't. The tribes do.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Theres some counties in Indiana that do it and some don't. A buddy of mine went to college at Rose-Holman (sp?) in Terra Haute and I remember crossing a county line for a beer run only to find out the time had changed, that was weird.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Theres some counties in Indiana that do it and some don't. A buddy of mine went to college at Rose-Holman (sp?) in Terra Haute and I remember crossing a county line for a beer run only to find out the time had changed, that was weird.
I heard they dropped it?

All the US territories don't use Daylight saving either…

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
I heard they dropped it?

All the US territories don't use Daylight saving either…
That was back in the mid 90s, maybe its changed since than, dunno....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts