Bersa Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has had a 380 CC along with one daughter for a few years and my wife decided she wanted a thunder plus . She shoots it better and likes the higher capacity over her CC BUT she would like a bit thinner grip. After looking at them it should be available in aluminum but maybe seems I can't find any. Had a set on a witness I used for match shooting only a 1/8" thick.

So does any one know of a thinner grip panel for the Plus model. Not needed but nice to find one.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum from deep south Texas!!!! I'll check around some other sites and if I find something, i'll let ya know. I don't change grips on my guns much, so I can't think of any just now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me Nether but just try tp help for my wife. I did not turn up any in a google search buuuut sometime you find guys that own a brand may build what can't be found other wise. Thanks

·
Registered
625 Posts
Having a BT.380 I don't know what the normal grip for the Plus is made of. If you can get one in wood you could thin it down yourself with a sander which is what I plan on doing with my BT. Good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stock is rubber like a Hogue made grip. Wood I think could end up to thin to have enough durability . Something like the composite grips like VZ use's on 1911's but not much available for this one. I found a couple to talk to about grips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts