Bersa Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am looking to buy couple of 15 rds mags for my new adopted Bersa Thunder Plus...Any help as of where I can buy them will be much appreciated.
thanks

·
Registered
Bersa Thunder Plus,
3 Posts
I’m also looking for two, price isn’t an issue. I purchased a Bersa Thunder Plus a week ago then learned there aren’t any magazines. I won’t own any firearm without extra mags.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m also looking for two, price isn’t an issue. I purchased a Bersa Thunder Plus a week ago then learned there aren’t any magazines. I won’t own any firearm without extra mags.
Armory Arsenal have used ones, are asking $ 50 each...I have a good friend of mine that lives in Argentina, even at drugstores have lots of them, priced at $23.00 each, I asked her to send me 4 each...also to find if any gun store there sells and ship to the US market. In South America the Bersa T Plus comes with 2 mags.

·
Registered
Bersa Thunder Plus,
3 Posts
Armory Arsenal have used ones, are asking $ 50 each...I have a good friend of mine that lives in Argentina, even at drugstores have lots of them, priced at $23.00 each, I asked her to send me 4 each...also to find if any gun store there sells and ship to the US market. In South America the Bersa T Plus comes with 2 mags.
Do you have a link to their site, I did a search and couldn’t locate them.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Do you have a link to their site, I did a search and couldn’t locate them.
American Arsenal & Armory LLC. They’re in Indiana. They don’t have a website. By their phone number is 812-659-4867. They have a Facebook page but no website.

When I was looking for mags for my Thunder 9uc pro I called them. They said they had some on hand. But it was a couple months ago. They also told me they don’t take credit cards. You have to email them with your request to buy and then send a check. I didn’t buy because I got lucky and found 2 mags at a store about 45 minutes from where I live.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts