Bersa Forum banner

Thunder 380

29K views 77 replies 30 participants last post by  mptaylor 
#1 ·
I love mine!:cool:

#19 ·
very nice, my better half and i refer to that exact gun as "my mistress" ( first time i saw one durring my bersa research i said... damn!!, that is friggin sexy, my better half looked over and just kinda laughed, ever since when i tell her about seeing one or reading about one while tooling around she'll ask if it's about my mistress or if something else caught my eye)

#21 ·
Hi guys and gals! I'm new here and would like your opinion.

Several months ago I was looking for a new semi-auto and was really leaning to the Bersa UC 9mm but I was talked in to a Glock 23, 40 cal. I like the Glock but kinda wish I had stayed with my first thoughts and got the Bersa.

Please give me your opinion on the above and when I decide to get a Bersa, which would you prefer, 9mm or 40 cal, and why? Since I got my Glock everybody says the 40's have more recoil than the 45 or a 9. ???????? T or F?? Or how are the different calibers in the Bersa?

Thanks!!

Dan

#22 ·
Welcome Dan I had a Glock 23 and traded for the 9mm UCbest trade I ever made,bought cheap box ammo expecting fail to feed and ect.Didn't happen it fired as if most high dollar ammo.Fired fast and slow no problem also traded Glock 27 in on 380cc carry it all the time cocealed no problem, looking at several more Bersas they are multiplying like rabbits.Only buy Bersas from now on.

#24 ·
Welcome Dan I had a Glock 23 and traded for the 9mm UCbest trade I ever made,bought cheap box ammo expecting fail to feed and ect.Didn't happen it fired as if most high dollar ammo.Fired fast and slow no problem also traded Glock 27 in on 380cc carry it all the time cocealed no problem, looking at several more Bersas they are multiplying like rabbits.Only buy Bersas from now on.
Got UC 9 on hold, shooting one tomorrow before I order, but I know I'm going to order!! Got a feel of it today, feels perfect!

#25 ·
My self I would get the 9mm I tried a 40 S&W once and found the recoil to be more than the 9mm or the 45 . I have myself never cared for the 40 . If can't get it done with the 9mm then use the 45. Truth is with todays modren HP ammo . The target isn't going to know if was a 9mm 40 or 45 that hit him . Doctor won't either till has the bullet in his hand.

#26 ·
My self I would get the 9mm I tried a 40 S&W once and found the recoil to be more than the 9mm or the 45 . I have myself never cared for the 40 . If can't get it done with the 9mm then use the 45. Truth is with todays modren HP ammo . The target isn't going to know if was a 9mm 40 or 45 that hit him . Doctor won't either till has the bullet in his hand.
I ordered the UC 9mm, should be here one day next week!!!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.