Bersa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thinking about getting one. Done lots of reading and research. There is a beautiful version in black with gold trimming that haunts me and sooner than later will be mine.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
5,638 Posts
Welcome to the Bersa Forum jlb070 & Bjdiaz1 !!

My vote goes to the Bersa Thunder 45 UC...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thunder 380 Gold Trim

I have one and love it. Looking for custom smooth grips for it, something that will accent the gold trim.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the Thunder 9mm UC and the 380 CC traded two Glocks in for them and would not trade back for any amount both great guns. Getting BT380 next.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
I'm anxiously awaiting the new Bersa Thunder 380 Combat to add to my meager collection.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just seen the Thunder Combat.. :eek: Looks like I found the 2nd pistol for my New York reload.. :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
very nice, my better half and i refer to that exact gun as "my mistress" ( first time i saw one durring my bersa research i said... damn!!, that is friggin sexy, my better half looked over and just kinda laughed, ever since when i tell her about seeing one or reading about one while tooling around she'll ask if it's about my mistress or if something else caught my eye)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm anxiously awaiting the new Bersa Thunder 380 Combat to add to my meager collection.
If I remember correctly you have almost all of them. Very nice collection.:)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts