Bersa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got back from getting the wife's Thunder 380. We also picked up a box of Remington UMC ball, and Blazer Brass ball. I trust these run ok with the Thunder 380? I should have checked in prior, but they gave us a little discount on the spot seeing how we also bought the pistol.

While there I also picked up a SCCY 9mm (Gen. 2) for myself. I was going to get a Thunder 380 as well but my wife's was their last one. But, they gave me a good deal on the SCCY so I went with it :)

Today was a great day to celebrate Gun Appreciation Day for us.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats! Its always a great day when you bring home a new gun. I can't wait to bring home a few more that I've been dying to buy.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Your BT380 should do well with the ammo you got. My BT380 didn't do well with Sellier & Bellot.

The February issue of Guns & Ammo Magazine just did a nice article on the SCCY 9MM. After reading it you will be happy with your new gun.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Congrats on the new gun. I have had several of the .380s and they have fed just about anything I put in them so far.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, Pancho! Good to know what we have should feed fine. I really like the PMC Bronze for target practice and it can be had for low $$ around here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts