Bersa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I have an older (probably late 1990's) Thunder 380 that appears to have an issue with the drawbar/disconnector. I cannot get the slide to go back on correctly and the only thing that I see is that the drawbar/disconnector appears to be slightly bent.

My question is this ... In researching this it seems that the drawbar/disconnector has changed over the years and there is now a type 1 and a type 2. Looking at pictures, I cannot really see any difference. Would someone please describe the difference in a way that would allow me to visually distinguish one from another ? Photos cannot hurt.

TIA

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am separated from the pistol at the moment. We will be back together in a week or so and I will try to post a picture. It is a very slight bend but it is enough to apparently keep the slide from going back on correctly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello All,
I have an older (probably late 1990's) Thunder 380 that appears to have an issue with the drawbar/disconnector. I cannot get the slide to go back on correctly and the only thing that I see is that the drawbar/disconnector appears to be slightly bent.

My question is this ... In researching this it seems that the drawbar/disconnector has changed over the years and there is now a type 1 and a type 2. Looking at pictures, I cannot really see any difference. Would someone please describe the difference in a way that would allow me to visually distinguish one from another ? Photos cannot hurt.

TIA

pahyatt1962 see this thread.....
Need help figuring out what is missing/happening with my Bersa Thunder 380
posts 7, 8, 19, 22, & 23....
Remove the left grip and check to insure the hammer pin is flush on the left side.
If it has drifted to the right it will cause the drawbar to stand out from the right side of the frame and give the appearance that it is bent. Solution: Tap the hammer pin in until it is flush on the left side...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts