Bersa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been frustrated trying to find a holster that fits my ~15 year old Bersa Thunder 380. Up until now I have used a Barsony "soft" holster, but it's time for a update. Two recent orders have had to be returned because they are too small. One was a leather model one was a Kydex model.
I have been careful to specify that I do not that the "Plus" or the "CC" models.
I am wondering if the dimensions of the Thunder 380 have changed over the years. A photo of my gun is attached.
What do you think? Have I just been unlucky, or have the dimensions of the Thunder 380 changed? Thanks!

Trigger Air gun Everyday carry Gun barrel Revolver

·
Registered
36 Posts
IIRC, the last change would have been in the mid 90's, so your BT380 would be the same dimensions as mine, save the mag release, since I have a Plus.. I was able to find kydex for AIWB and a VersaCarry Protector S1 (OWB) Holster size 3.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Edit: Your gun looks like mine. (shape, design, size)

I bought a UBG (Ugly Bald Guy) holster a few years back for my Bersa pistols- it's been perfect. They make several models- but I got the OWB leather "Regulator". It is an owb scabboard with snap belt loops. I judge it as excellent. I was so pleased with it that I ordered another one. They run about $70 and delivery is about 4-6 weeks. They do not make them til you order it.

Another less expensive holster I have been pleased with is the MDJ hybrid holster- leather/kydex. They run about $38 and are good. I have 4 of those for different guns.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts