Thunder 380/CC Same Holster?

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by ColoNico, Nov 30, 2016.

1. ColoNico

ColoNico New Member

I am new to the Bersa community. I just purchased a Thunder .380cc for myself and am in search for a holster. I use and love AlienGear Holsters for my EDC holsters. On their site they only offer a hybrid holster (plastic "shell") for the Thunder 380 -- will the mold also fit the CC model? (Barrel length, trigger guard, etc.)

Thanks in Advance!

2. Retired1

Retired1 Well-Known Member Supporter

3. ColoNico

ColoNico New Member

Thanks for your response Terry. I've emailed AG, was just looking on here to see if any of y'all had a quicker response :)

4. Toakey

Toakey NRA Life Member

I have a kydex IWB that I bought on eBay for a Thunder 380 and my T380 CC moves around a little bit inside the holster. There is adequate retention but the gun can wiggle back and forth (front to rear) about 1/16" to 1/8".

5. ColoNico

ColoNico New Member

I went ahead and ordered the Alien Gear holster for the Thunder 380, and it fits fine after a little retention adjusting. The trigger guard, on their holsters at least, is way too loose with just the standard retention set from the factory. Add some smaller rubber washers, tighten the trigger guard retention, a lot, and you're good to go! Fits like a glove. Just a PSA :) Thanks y'all!