1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mornin Pancho_Villa,
Your answer got me to thinkin, what is the first part or parts that wear out on a Bersa 9 UC?
So far, my weapon still works fine. I quit countin how many rounds I put through it after 5000 rounds and I have shot the coffee can full and a number of boxes since I quit countin. (all have been refilled)
It's got to be close to time to rebuild it. It would be nice to have the parts on hand. Then we could get into the videos on how to do it.
When I first got mine, I had to pull the hammer to remove a burr that it had on it. I replaced my rear sight with a number 10. Cleaned the mags.
I have talked to 3 Bersa authorized repair centers so far, they ain't no rocket scientists. I'll do the work on my weapon my self.
We might need a video repair section on here. Someone might know of an easier way to fix something then I do and I'd liked to learn it. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
I actually shot 10-15 rounds last week..........Sighting in the 44 mag and .223 for hunting season ;). It felt great :D.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
I have scopes on all my rifles,I don't like iron sights. I even have scopes on my Contender pistol. I have lasers on my .380 and 40 cal pistols. I only have 1 handgun with iron sights. (My 44 is a rifle ;))

1 - 8 of 8 Posts