Things a man will do when we get bored

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hobbles, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I can think if a few other things as well.

2. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

A new way to conserve ammo? Play with it instead of shoot it.:D

3. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Mornin Pancho_Villa,
    Your answer got me to thinkin, what is the first part or parts that wear out on a Bersa 9 UC?
    So far, my weapon still works fine. I quit countin how many rounds I put through it after 5000 rounds and I have shot the coffee can full and a number of boxes since I quit countin. (all have been refilled)
    It's got to be close to time to rebuild it. It would be nice to have the parts on hand. Then we could get into the videos on how to do it.
    When I first got mine, I had to pull the hammer to remove a burr that it had on it. I replaced my rear sight with a number 10. Cleaned the mags.
    I have talked to 3 Bersa authorized repair centers so far, they ain't no rocket scientists. I'll do the work on my weapon my self.
    We might need a video repair section on here. Someone might know of an easier way to fix something then I do and I'd liked to learn it. Just a thought.

4. Shooter

That's all I'm doing with my .22. Just take it out, look at it, put it back.

5. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Supporter

I actually shot 10-15 rounds last week..........Sighting in the 44 mag and .223 for hunting season ;). It felt great :D.

6. Shooter

You have a scope on your .44? I stick with iron sites for that thing.

7. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Supporter

I have scopes on all my rifles,I don't like iron sights. I even have scopes on my Contender pistol. I have lasers on my .380 and 40 cal pistols. I only have 1 handgun with iron sights. (My 44 is a rifle ;))

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013