Theme Parties

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hilandr, Mar 26, 2013.

1. hilandr

hilandr thunder 380 CC owner

My family and I have been been having theme based parties and having a real blast. I thought I would share some photos. We are having a blast! The last couple have been:

Ratpack Pool Party
    We went to see the movie Gangster at the theater and then back to the house for pool and shenanigans!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

80's Skate Party
    We rented out a skating rink after hours, it reallyw asn't bad at all. Drank heavily and tried to stay upright!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We are talking about doing a few movie themed parties next. More as it unfolds! Please post up things you have done, or ideas you have!

2. Stratojaxter

Stratojaxter Well-Known Member

Looks like some good times. I just might have to put one together sometime soon.

My wife and I have been to a couple 80's nights and it's always fun to try to spot the guy with the real mullet turning gray, Quiet Riot jacket, and the ripped acid washed jeans that he still wears on a regular basis. :D

3. hilandr

LOL if you could see the sleeve of my letter jacket (red and gold) you would see it has a 1981 on it. So I'm that old guy!

4. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

You guys have fun! My family never did anything like that. Might be a good time to start.

5. spyder

spyder Active Member

looks like a good time. dont think id want to do skates and alcohol tho. i have enough trouble being vertical. we hosted a pirate party a few years ago, ill have to find the pics and post a few.
    Im one of the old guys that has long grey hair(no mullet), ripped jeans(no acid wash) and i do have an old satin MTV jacket (i dont wear)...whats the problem...lol

6. hilandr

I look forward to seeing them!

7. Stratojaxter

Stratojaxter Well-Known Member

Lol, I probably be that guy myself had I not been mistaken for a girl years ago. I had some pretty hair. Well, I guess I've also gotten to darn fat for my old jeans too.

8. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I've had my head shaved for so long I forgot what I looked like with hair. Saw a pic the other day and I just laughed at myself.