Bersa Forum banner

Talon Distributing is almost up

20K views 46 replies 17 participants last post by  andyknaster 
#1 ·
I finally got a call back from Talon today. Very nice guy. I had called trying to find 13rd mags for my Thunder 9 UC. He said they’re still in the transition period but are due to get their website up very soon and have product arriving and shipping to retailers and wholesalers within a month. He specifically noted that almost all of the messages he has to get back to people about are for mags. Hopefully we’ll start seeing it in shops and websites again very soon. Just wanted to let you all know!

#9 ·
Love the two Bersa Thunder .380 pistols I own. I've been considering buying a TPR9C, but I'm a bit worried about the transition to Talon - seems to be happening very slowly. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Makes me more than a little nervous about buying a new Bersa - what would the warranty service be like if I needed it? It's concerning enough that I'm starting to look at alternatives, like the Beretta PX4 Compact.

#14 ·
Don't get me wrong. I like the TPR9C. And I can source it locally at the moment. I've held one and fired it - it's a nice pistol, and one I would purchase if Bersa had optimized their distribution and warranty service in the U.S. But I'm reading many horror stories about finding parts. And I'm aware of one or two regarding warranty service. No such issues with the PX4, which I can also source locally for about $100 over the TPR9C.

I own two Bersa pistols. I'm a big fan. But I'm holding off purchasing another until they get things in the U.S. settled down a bit.

#27 · (Edited)
I am not speaking of on Bersa forum, but someone has a vendetta for another company and posted the same complaint on 7 different threads on that company's forum. And I have seen several complaint posted on this forum from the same person for the same issue. I have owned 2 Bersa Thunder 380 and have had no complaints on neither one, so I have no experience with their customer service or warranty service and I am certain there are way more of us that the ones who had lemons. As for Talon distributing let's let them get set up and judge them on their merits and not on the past handling of things under Eagle. Also there still is an open lawsuit between Eagle and someone who claimed a Bersa Thunder 380 went full auto and caused injury. This could be why Talon distributing is moving slowly.

#46 ·
PatricG posted " I will let everybody know when the website is up. From what I have heard Bersa is responsible for setting up the website. As for your recoil spring if you leave me a message at 833-476-1547 I can get you hooked up with a warranty center that can replace it for you." He came through for me on getting a new recoil spring for my Bersa Thunder 22. Great guy to deal with.
mi9dmofly

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.