Bersa Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
It’s nice to have someone from Talon here, I know some owners were concerned about the change over. Hope everything is going as smooth as possible for y’all!
I'm glad to be here to help where I can, and things are going pretty smooth. We have gotten a lot better at quickly receiving shipments from Bersa and then getting them out where they need to go. Hopefully yall will have easier access to magazines and whatnot soon!

·
Registered
8 Posts
PatrickG----Will you let us know when they have a website up and what it is. I need a new recoil spring for by Bersa Thunder 22. Glad you are here.
Gary

·
Registered
14 Posts
PatrickG----Will you let us know when they have a website up and what it is. I need a new recoil spring for by Bersa Thunder 22. Glad you are here.
Gary
I will let everybody know when the website is up. From what I have heard Bersa is responsible for setting up the website. As for your recoil spring if you leave me a message at 833-476-1547 I can get you hooked up with a warranty center that can replace it for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Only the ones with bad experience talk about it. And I happens with all manufacturers. People need to stop worrying about the worst case scenario. Our government is that way and now because a new variant of COVID is out now the mandates start again be fore they even know if it is something to worry about. As far as guns are concerned, if the gun has a bad design then it is something to worry about, not warranty service.
Our government works on data, history, and safety, when possible. "Aftergame quarterbacking" about governmental response to a pandemic? I guess your credentials in running a government, virology, and public health, leads you to the finest decisions. In the meantime, there exists labor shortages throughout Georgia and the United States. I have owned Bersas and Berettas now and for years. No problems with either. When I stocked up on magazines, I bought Mec gar for the Berettas, Sigs, High Powers, and Bersas. Best functioning, and most durable mags to be used, in those brands.

·
Registered
8 Posts
PatricG posted " I will let everybody know when the website is up. From what I have heard Bersa is responsible for setting up the website. As for your recoil spring if you leave me a message at 833-476-1547 I can get you hooked up with a warranty center that can replace it for you." He came through for me on getting a new recoil spring for my Bersa Thunder 22. Great guy to deal with.
mi9dmofly

41 - 47 of 47 Posts