Bersa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Old Faithful Holsters, one for my GLOCK's and one for a RUGER SR22 in which I really like them but I tried a newer company for a Holster for my BERSA THUNDER .380 which is Alien Gear Holsters and I must say it is very Similar to an Old Faithful and Cheaper. Both Holsters are very comfortable and I recommend either one of them!!!!

"Be Safe and Carry On"

Sent from my iPhone using Bersa Forum

·
Registered
314 Posts
Just received my Vega Shoulder Rig from Condorsflight for my 380 plus. Excellent deal. Well made and fits like a glove.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Have any pics mnzan? I'd love to see what it looks like.

I'm a southpaw and have slightly more limited choices but I did find a nice Bianchi Model 100 IWB that I love - it's my CCH rig.

You can never have too many holsters!

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
I own about 4 rigs for my BT380 and all of them are from CondorsFlight. All there rigs are well made from good quality companies such as Masters, Galco, Vega, etc.:)

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Condorsflight really knows how to temp folks like myself. I just ordered the Fletch OWB holster for my BT380. They sent me a 25% off coupon, and I couldn't resist.:D

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have 4 Remora holsters for 9MM and 40 and like them a lot. They stay put where you place them and are easy to draw and reholster my weapons. Once you set the print of your gun with a hair dryer they fit nicely

Sent from my iPhone using Bersa Forum

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
My Thunder 380 resides now in a DeSantis insider. Ill move it in the next week or two to a MTR Custom Leather holster. I really like his product.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I use a Remora IWB for my Thunder.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Nice looking rig and weapon Whaler.:) I really like the look of the wood grips. They give the Bersa a classy look.:D

·
Registered
25 Posts

3Speed Holster for my G19 and one for my Ruger SR40C.... And I have Remora for them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I purchased a Bianchi 100 Size 9 holster for my Bersa 380 Thunder Plus, and it is a perfect fit. I wrapped the gun in waxed paper and placed it in the holster for one week. During that week I would frequently draw the gun from the holster. The wax would slowly rub off on the inside of the holster, making it easier to extract. It still holds the gun securely, but provides a perfect fit.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I also use the Remora for IWB but find OWB more comfortable for long periods of time. Then I use a gutted Uncle Mikes belt slide (Pancake) with the retention strap removed.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Most comfortable IWB I have found.
It sticks where I put it ,

Remora

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Most comfortable IWB I have found.
It sticks where I put it ,

Remora

View attachment 1807

Jim
I hope your right I just ordered the same holster, and the price was outstanding, And they included a single Mag holster with it.
Now to wait and see how it feels at the 4 o'clock position with my EDC Thunder 40 HC

As for the "Anything else I can say to offend you today ?"
Don't think so you just about covered it all!

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
It takes a little getting use to,
But once you use it for a while, I believe you will like it,

You can easily shift its position for sitting and standing.
I don't even pay attention to it anymore, and I carry a 1911.

Jim

1 - 20 of 22 Posts