Sold my Thunder 380 Plus!

Discussion in 'General Bersa Discussion' started by daft_vagrant, Oct 12, 2013.

1. daft_vagrant

daft_vagrant Member

But not to panic, it was for a worthy cause...My Thunder 380 Combat! Took a lot of personal back and fourth but I decided to stick with an idea I came up with a very long time ago, I have no use for multiple weapons in the same caliber and the Combat was more in the way of the weapon I wanted. Picked it up at Academy last night while getting a scope put on my 444s...needless to say it was an expensive day lol.

Anyway, here is a crappy pic of it. Ignore the mar on the grip screw, my bit broke when taking the screw lose. It's first cleaning happened after this pic.
    [​IMG]

Put 150 rounds down today and like normal for the Thunder 380, all went well. I even let the guy and his wife on the line next to me shoot it! He had 3-4 pistols with him trying to find a good CC weapon for her, she either hated the recoil or size of them all. One round out of my Combat and all she said was "That's perfect!" As I left they were at the counter placing an order for a Thunder 380 lol.

2. jpshaw

jpshaw Well-Known Member

Hope you enjoy your Combat. I have the BT .380 but carry it with the MecGar 8 round mag so it's sort of like a Combat. The MecGar proved more reliable with my carry round then the Bersa 7 rd mag did.

3. DEFCON3

DEFCON3 Veteran - Former USAF

Congrats on your new Combat! Mine is almost a year old and still shoots flawlessly. It is a great little shooter, and perfect for conceal carry.....:D