BersaForum.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is dedicated to all the firearms of Savage.

Please post a picture and a little detail about your Savage...

==============================================

·
Banned
73 Posts
Savage Mk. 2 BV .22lr
I added this to my gun collection last year and love shooting it
Attached Images

·
Banned
73 Posts
It's a great shooter and on a good day without wind I can hit at 200 yards with it. Though I do need a new scope this POS that was on it is worthless

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
My beloved Savage Mark 2. I hit the primer of a 12 gauge shotshell at 50 yards. I really LOVE this rifle! Now its in my living room, ready to blow the brains out of those damn raccoons tearing the garbage in my yard!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
It's a great shooter and on a good day without wind I can hit at 200 yards with it. Though I do need a new scope this POS that was on it is worthless
The POS scope must not be too bad if ya can hit at 200 yds with it.:D

I think I have several of the POS brand myself.:D

·
Banned
73 Posts
The POS scope must not be too bad if ya can hit at 200 yds with it.:D

I think I have several of the POS brand myself.:D
That was not the scope I was hitting at 200 yards with, the scope I was hitting with went bad on my so now I got to get a better one. I just put that cheep junk one back on until I can get a new one

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Savage 10 GXP .308, threaded barrel, AK74 muzzle brake, harris bipod

Attachments

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Savage 10 GXP .308, threaded barrel, AK74 muzzle brake, harris bipod
OH, DAT'S NICE!!!!

Probably a stupid question coming from a deaf person, but... how "quiet" does the silencer make it? Would a neighbor 200 yards away from me with heavy brush and a few trees between hear it?

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
That muzzle brake does not silence it at all, it just reduces felt recoil and muzzle flip

·
37 Posts

My favoriteshotgun is my old Savage/Stevens 311A double barrel 12 gauge. I cut and altered the stock when I was youngto fit me and bored out the barrels to modified and improved. It really is a sweet shooing little dove andupland game piece. I found another newermodel 311H in 3” chambers a few years ago in a gun shop and had to add it to mysafe.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 311H like the one you posted. Nice no nonsense hunting gun. I haven't shot it much. I've only hunted ducks and used my Remington pump. Now my son is old enough to shoot with me, I'm looking forward to breaking out the side by side.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does Stevens count? Sure they do.
Model 24
22lr/.410
Was my favorite gun up till about 21 yrs old. Killed near everything that ever walked, crawled, flew or swam with that gun.
That 22, iron sights, would hit a soda can everytime at 50yrds. That .410 accounted for its share too. Whole thing was colored white for many years and that was my "poor man's" varmint gun(fox,coyote) late 70's early 80's.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts