Report from Justice Department...

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by David, May 9, 2013.

1. David

David Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

2. hilandr

hilandr thunder 380 CC owner

3. hotshott

hotshott The "Bass-Tard" Son

Very good read. It is the paid and sworn duty of each and every member of main stream media to report news and NOT express opinion. I can rattle off 2 Helmut heads right off the bat. David Gregory / Bob Costas. Neither of these two know when to shut up on any world issue. Gregory should have lost his job after the Sandy Hook School shooting when he presented an extended mag. to the viewing public,,,,. In a state where extended mags. are ILLEGAL to own. Costas , while doing play by play of a sporting event, Rattled off about guns and how they should be illegal. It is obvious that these guys have some very distorted views on what is really going on in the world as a result of reporting info as opposed to fetching info. The problem with main stream media today is even the sources are not reliable. I will defend my rights whether constitutional or other within the parameters of the law. Good job David.

4. David

David Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Thank you very much, but I can't take much credit. I found it on the "other" forum. :)