Bersa Forum banner

Reason to carry

4K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  ashsmith91 
#1 ·
#3 ·
In a situation like this, my problem is.... I will never hear the police commands. If I am holding someone at gunpoint, the police arrive, point their weapons at me, give me commands, and I never hear them, I would probably be shot.

#4 ·
If you don't carry, by dialing 911 your protection will arrive hopefully in a few minutes.:eek:

If you carry your protection is there as fast as you can get your hand in & out of your pocket.;)

If someone kicks your front door open with a gun in their hand, which do you think you would need? :eek:

#5 ·
I'm in Illinois and I carry. 10 years ago I was held up at knife point, Maywood Illinois. Or ghetto if your local. Only weapons at my disposal were my hands and the shoes on my feet. It was 2 am and I was working. walked out back of the building I was working in for a smoke. 3 thugs come down the alley and ask for my wallet. I laughed and beat the livingcrap out of one of them while the other two split. I showed in court to testify and identify the perp. His family threatened me as well. I even made mention to the judge that it was obvious where the son got his attitude. Today I don't think I would be so lucky.I may be a bit slower, so I rely on my aim.

#10 ·
I carry because I love my wife, my friends and family, and I love me, and don't appreciate people messing with the people I love.

#11 ·
I carry my Bersa Thunder .380 Conceal Carry daily in my pocket holster. My family and friends mean the world to me. I would regret not having that protection with me at all times!

Am I printing?

#15 ·
I was open carrying around town with a friend awhile back, and nobody even noticed - including my friend. We had been out for about 3 hours before he asked, "when did you put that on". The only reason he noticed was because I was adjusting the holster to put my seat belt on. People are so caught up in their own world that unless you're trying to pocket carry a shotgun, a bit of printing will never be noticed.

#16 ·
I was open carrying around town with a friend awhile back, and nobody even noticed - including my friend. We had been out for about 3 hours before he asked, "when did you put that on". The only reason he noticed was because I was adjusting the holster to put my seat belt on. People are so caught up in their own world that unless you're trying to pocket carry a shotgun, a bit of printing will never be noticed.
^this.
Totally agree.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.