Question

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hobbles, Oct 10, 2013.

1. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Anyone here, hear anything bout our truckers heading to Washington to shut the beltway down?

2. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Supporter

I've seen some posts on Facebook about it. I think they're planning on it this weekend.I also heard the Vets are planning on marching on D.C.

3. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

4. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I read about how it was a conspiracy as the guy leading it works for the NSA, but nothing more.

5. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Which one? Earl Conlon or Zeeda Andrews? I want to find out.

6. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  7. havasu

havasu Banned

From what I saw on the news, there were less than 50 truckers actually involved, and they slowed down traffic around the Capitol for a bit.

I saw something stranger in my neck of the woods today. I saw a freeway overpass full of Obama haters, who had draped flags down onto the freeway which read, "Impeach Obama." Gotta love us fed up folks!

8. Cutlass327

Cutlass327 Well-Known Member

I think truckers are losing their strength because there are fewer and fewer who are owner/ops who can actually do these things. I imagine the company drivers are prohibited from taking a company truck off route to do this, and plus many company drivers are foreigners these days... so you know they wouldn't be helping stand up against our government.

9. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

They tried to impeach Bush and Clinton too. Same as it ever was.

See I'm of the mind that this is not the fault of the republicans or democrats, but the entirety of the system. I would throw them all out on the streets if I could.