Bersa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys prier in gun safes? I have a chance to get one of two, the difference being push buttons or good old fashioned safe.

I like the push button, seems quicker and easier, but what happens if the electric panel goes out?

I like the dial because it's been used for a long time and never fails.

Thoughts?

·
thunder 380 CC owner
370 Posts
Mine is push button, i love it! I like that it makes a beep sound with each button I push so I can be sure it is working.

·
Registered
180 Posts
For anything that is quick access I like the push button.
But for a real safe I would go with the old proven dial, a safe never was intended to be quick access.
I have a push button on my quick access cabinet if the battery runs down there is a place I can touch a 9v battery to & still open it. If the touch panel wears out it can be replaced from the back.

·
Registered
5 Posts
SnapSafe closet vaults

Does anyone have experience with SnapSafe closet vaults. I am not looking for a safe that is 'professional safe cracker' proof or even fireproof for 6 hours. But I want one that will foil the routine burglar or vandal who isn't carrying heavy tools when he breaks in.

·
Banned
2,458 Posts
I've never heard of SnapSafe until your mentioning of them. IMHO they are pretty pricey for a jig saw safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts