Old Bersa

Discussion in 'General Bersa Discussion' started by marine1963, Feb 19, 2013.

1. marine1963

marine1963 New Member

I have a Bersa Semi-auto, .32 cal., Made in Argentina, Serial Number 13118,
    I purchased the pistol in the late 70's from a friend in Tucson, AZ. Carried it for a number of years, have put a lot of rounds thru it, I carry a .45 now but after disassembling the Bersa and reblueing it, it is still in great condition.
    My question is, how do I get a history on one this old, I called Eagle and they told me if it's before the 80's they don't have the records.
    Thank you.
    (I do need the slide lock, if anyone knows where I can find one.)

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum Marine !!

3. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum!

Semper Fi !!

4. hotshott

hotshott The "Bass-Tard" Son

Cannot help you with the slide lock but thanx for your service. Welcome to the forum.

5. rond

rond Well-Known Member

6. marine1963

marine1963 New Member

Thanks for the welcomes

Thanks for the welcomes, I will contact Lee,

7. David

David Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

If you can't get it fixed, send it to me and I'll try to fix it for you. I just don't know when you'll get it back, though. :)

8. marine1963

marine1963 New Member

Is there any other way to contact Lees Gun Shop other than phone or snail mail, I want to send these pictures to him. This is the part and the rear site needed, the rear site was plastic. On the slide lock magizine side, the end broke off, I can fix it only I don't know if that pin is sodered or pressed in the lever, looks like pressed in the button, I can fix it, I have a hard steel pin that size, just don't want to break it doing it.
    Also I didn't get any answer on the serial number, anybody know where to look for the information, the number is 13118.
    I am going to call Lee over the weekend and all this might be a mute point.
    Thanks,

Attached Files: