NRA Life Member

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry & 2nd Amendment' started by SHOOTER13, Sep 26, 2012.

1. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution as enumerated in the Bill of Rights adopted on December 15, 1791.

As passed by the Congress:
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
    As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:
    "A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Also...the Pennsylvania Constitution, which predates the United States Constitution, reads: "The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned."

This is why I'm a Life Member of the NRA since 1977 !

Anyone else a member of an organization that stands behind the 2nd Amendment...?!

2. BersaOwner

BersaOwner Well-Known Member

I am also a member of the NRA, lifetime IN. CCL & a member of three local ranges one being the Izaak Walton league. I didn't know that about the Pennsylvania Constitution it is a little bit of info that is nice to know.

3. opaww

opaww Banned

I am a NRA, GOA, and JPFO member

4. NormH3

NormH3 Banned

NRA member but haven't taken the "life" plunge as of yet.