Bersa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution as enumerated in the Bill of Rights adopted on December 15, 1791.

As passed by the Congress:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:
"A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Also...the Pennsylvania Constitution, which predates the United States Constitution, reads: "The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned."

This is why I'm a Life Member of the NRA since 1977 !

Anyone else a member of an organization that stands behind the 2nd Amendment...?!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I am also a member of the NRA, lifetime IN. CCL & a member of three local ranges one being the Izaak Walton league. I didn't know that about the Pennsylvania Constitution it is a little bit of info that is nice to know.

·
Banned
73 Posts
I am a NRA, GOA, and JPFO member

1 - 4 of 4 Posts