Newbie from Huntersville North Carolina!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by John300k, Aug 31, 2013.

1. John300k

John300k New Member

Just bought a new Bersa BP 9 CC. This one sweet pistol for the money,I can't wait to shoot it next week...

2. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Forum !

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum !!

4. jbardellini

jbardellini Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the forum..

5. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welocme to the forum. Hope ya enjoy your new pistola. Post a range report if ya get a chance.

6. John300k

John300k New Member

Went to the range today and this is a sweet little gun. Hundred rounds thru it and zero issues!

The front sight is a little off but I will fix it. I have to be honest my wife picked it out at Academy Sports, she liked the feel of it.
    When I got home I did some research and everything I have read has been very positive!

7. Hello Ryan here. New to the forum. I am an Bersa enthusiasts. I own two. I carry the thunder 9 uc 13+1. My had the thunder 380 7+1. Right out of the box new it was dead on. Both guns that is. I have well over 500 rounds through both, no issues. All different ammo brands as well.

What I decided to join for is to see if anyone know of ways or add ons to customize the 9.. I have search and havent really fou d anything worth wile.

Well nice to meet everyone!

8. benjaben

benjaben New Member

Welcome to the forum! And thanks for the range report!

9. jpshaw

jpshaw Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum from Louisiana.