Bersa Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody, i had a bersa thunder22 22lr pistol in layaway for a couple of months,
well, yesterday morning i got it out of layaway and took it home.
the pistol looks like almost new, great shape.
two tone with black grips, one 10 round mag, found another 10 round mag at a local pawnshop.
payed $29.00 for it. it fits my hand good, haven't took it to a range yet.

i also have a new lkci fatih13 white chrome 380acp pistol in layaway. hard case and paperwork.
comes with two 12 round mags. this is a clone of the beretta 84bb pistol, no declocker.
i like the chrome look better than the black one. out the door price $300.00
the pawnshop told me that i can pay whatever i can pay per month, i hope so..
here is the pistols i have..
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Pattern
Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
NRA Life Member
431 Posts
My Fatih 13 is a clone of the Beretta Cheeta And it has a 13 round capacity made in Turkey By Tisas Or Zenith. I assumed the 13 referred to mag capacity. Good gun; 250 rounds with one failure Which was a live round stove pipe. I payed $350 for mine - new.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
My experience with the BT22 is it is sensitive to the ammo it is fed - particularly early-on. CCI MiniMags are all I will shoot through it; Federal and AE high velocity sucked and generally resulted in jams (FTF, FTE) with every round fired so I stopped using it. CCI MiniMags are pretty much 100%. Until very much broken in, I would recommend a steady diet of MiniMags. Be careful with polishing internal things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts