Bersa Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum but not new to bersa's i own 4 at the moment, .380 thunder, .380cc, 9mm ultra compact pro and .40cal full size thunder i love all of them and enjoy shooting everyone of them and so far no issues with any of them! Will say the .40 is my favorite to shoot at the range tho. I also have gotten my wife interested in shooting also and trying to teach her the basics, she has never shot a gun until recently but i think she is hooked! I may loose my .380cc to her lol.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Welcome mulescj8, Glad you like Bersa's.

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you!

Thank you for the welcome and yes i love my bersa's! :D

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Hey mule, by all means please tell us why you like Bersa's, as this will reinforce our love for them. We all know it's a fine gun, however why do you like them?

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bersa

Hey mule, by all means please tell us why you like Bersa's, as this will reinforce our love for them. We all know it's a fine gun, however why do you like them?
Most of the hand guns i had growing up were revolvers, still have my ruger security six and my uncles .38, i owned a few auto's but never had much luck with them. I decided about 5 years ago to try the auto's again and i spent countless crosseyed hours reading over reviews, talking to others, drooling on many display cases lol, think i picked up and handled every gun produced in the last 7 years so if the one you bought was smugged sorry:rolleyes: After all that i decided on a Bersa Thunder .380 I was not disapointed! Awesome gun runs flawless. i wanted a 9m Ultra compact pro but there where none to be found, i even had a guy at academy sports trying to find one for me with no luck. He told me to keep calling back every few days that i might luck out. I was laid up with 3 broke ribs and a broke wrist so didn't have alot to do anyway lol luck was on my side a few weeks in and he said they had just gotten 2 in so i dragged my busted up body to the truck and made the 45 min drive there to get it after he said he would hold it for me, I was bummed out tho because i couldn't shoot it for another 3 months just had to look at it ugh:( I have run many rounds through it and I'm not disapointed in it either great gun! All the reviews i had read i don't remember but two or three bad comments, 1 was about the finish, 1 was a failure to feed with reloads and think the other was a broke spring that was repaired or a faulty slide can't remember, not bad for about 1000 reviews! I have since picked up a one owner nickel .380 cc that i put a set of custom zebra wood grips on that my wife has seemed to lay claims on and a slightly used .40 cal thunder I have never had a failure with any of them so far and have run about 2000 rounds thru them so far. I agree the finish isn't A+ but they are a blast to shoot, relible, easy to work on and fit my hand better than anything else i've picked up and shot! Would i bet my life on Bersa? YES!

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Hey Mules, Thanks for the reply as it's great to hear why you are so pleased with your guns. You sound a lot like myself as well as others in here, in that you will do your research before you lay out your hard earned money before you make the purchase.

I will admit that the first thing that got my attention to Bersa was the look of the Thunder. We all know that it looks just like the Walther. Well when I saw the price that's when I started my research and found the reviews to be rather favorable. Once I purchased mine and started shooting it I fell in love with this "Poor Mans Walther":) I enjoyed this gun so much that I even purchased a Thunder 22, just for range practice.

As for trust (I have another post on that) I made my BT380 my EDC. I carried a S&W 3913 which I love as well for many many years and retired it after I got my Bersa. It's good to know that like myself you trust your Bersa.

Well again Mules, thanks for the reply and welcome again to the forum.:)

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts