Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jstrott, Jan 13, 2013.

1. jstrott

jstrott Member

Hello and welcome from Iowa. I currently own a Ruger SR9c and plan on adding a Bersa Thunder 380 next. I held one this weekend and it looks and feels like a great gun. It will be a carry weapon for my wife and I like the idea less kick than a 9mm Luger. Make sure to let your legislators know that to represent you they need to ensure that our gun rights are not infringed. Here is a link that will let you send a standard email to all of your legislators: http://ruger.com/micros/advocacy/

- Jstrott

2. DEFCON3

DEFCON3 Veteran - Former USAF

Hello and welcome to the forum! I also have the SR9c and love it! And I also have a Bersa Thunder .380 cc that I alternate carrying. Love it, too! And I just ordered the Bersa Thunder .380 Combat model.....:rolleyes:

WARNING! Bersa's tend to multiply, so keep the check book handy!

Enjoy the forum!

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

4. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the forum.

5. Thunder-Luvr

Thunder-Luvr Active Member

Welcome to the forum. I don't have the Ruger SR9c, but its big brother the SR9. I love it! It feels good, fits my hand, and since I'm a +-sized guy I can carry it concealed pretty well. I just added the BT380+ to my collection and it's everything that the folks here said it they are. I ran 100 rounds through it yesterday with only 1 FTE and I'm pretty sure that was my fault. I'm keeping a close eye on the 'weather' in Washington and hope that when (and if) I get my tax fefund I can add a BT45UC to the family. :D

6. Themajickman

Themajickman Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome from Stone Mountain Georgia

7. bhale187

bhale187 Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Forum

8. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Forum !

9. BurgerBoy

BurgerBoy Well-Known Member

Welcome from Western Kentucky.