Bersa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined and ordered my Bersa Thunder 380 Plus last week.:) Hope to have it in hand before the weekend so I can see if it 'fits' right.:D I wanted the satin nickel model, but the only thing my local dealer had access to was the standard matte model. I guess all the controversy shelves are emptying quickly.:rolleyes: The 380+ was #4 on my list, but 1-3 were all out of stock & on back order.

Maybe I can get that Thunder 40 at a later date.;)

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
welcome to the bersa forum, and happy new year

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
.....I wanted the satin nickel model, but the only thing my local dealer had access to was the standard matte model. I guess all the controversy shelves are emptying quickly...
Welcome from Nevada. Give it aand the mags a good cleaning before taking it to the range. I'm just the reverse, I prefer any color, as long as it's black. Did buy a BT380 nickle version, used but good price. Got caught by the last shortage, learned my lesson.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got caught by the last shortage, learned my lesson.
Hopefully things won't get too bad and everything I've been saving for will be available again.

*Texas born & Virginia bred*
*USAF Veteran*

·
Registered
42 Posts
Even if its #4 in your list, the thunder .380 plus is a very good pistol and is worthy to be at the #1 spot in your list. You cant go wrong with it.. ;)

Happy new year and happy shooting, bro! Welcome to Bersa Forum! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts