Bersa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am living in East TN and have 2 380cc's one unused and also a 22Firestorm. I really like them. My CC is easy to shoot and even with the low profile sights it is more accurate for me than most pistols. I also have a taurus tcp and I bought some Tula 380 and it broke the taurus ejector. But, I am finding that the Bersa has no problem with the Tula.

I also just recently got GWB Pro Trainer 380 ammo for like 8.50 a box of fifty and this ammo is only 65 grain but is frangible. It kicks about the same as regular ammo.

I really like the Bersa Thunder CC. I have a duotone and wanted a nickel one. I bought a nickel one on gunbroker and found out it is not really nickel but cerakote silver and wish I didn't but it. I would have preferred black to that silver painted color.

I am also curious about the regular Bersa Thunder non concealed carry and the Bersa Thunder Combat. I don't want to go too nuts on guns but maybe I can trade my 'nickel' CC for a Black Thunder. But, it seems that the CC is so darn accurate, I don't know what the advantage of the regular Thunder would be, I guess a slightly longer barrel and bigger sites, but mine seems to do just fine and holds an extra round.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Welcome to the forum from West KY,

Thanks for joining.

Jim

·
Registered
510 Posts
Welcome from the state of Pennsylvania!!

·
Registered
856 Posts
The Keystone State trifecta!

JackStraw:

A third welcome from the great state of Pennsylvania (north central area here!)

I feel strongly you will enjoy the camaraderie and fellowship from everyone here.

Feel free to share your experiences, thoughts, and feelings.

God bless!!

Michael

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Welcome JackStraw, from the Great State of New Jersey.

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Lone Star State.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts