Bersa Forum banner

New Member from the heart of the Midwest.

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  hombre243 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I am originally from IL, dislocated so many times I got blisters on my fingers and toes from trying to count. I am semisettled in IA. I am NOT a Hawkeye fan. But you Hawk lovers take heart. I dont like any sports. Except the ones that go bang, and the ones that can help me harvest game and fish. I can only do that with guns and rods and reels. I tried hitting one once with a baseball but he caught it and threw it back. Anyway, I do not have time for the sedentary sports, unless sittin on my fishin bucket counts as sedentary.

I do not own a Bersa yet but a friend showed me one of his and I like them. I want at least one and if I don't win one I will buy one. Now...to settle on which one in which caliber. I will skulk around and listen in. If I have a question, please do not consider me a pest if I ask it more than one time. I once shot the same deer 4 times because I forgot I shot it the first time. If it hadn't been leaning against the tree maybe he would have fell over and I would have known...duh! Not DOE!!!Buck.:)

#6 · (Edited)
Heeeerrre doggiedoggiedoggie

Hey Hombre , Welcome .

Iowa sure is flat this time of year..;)

Jim

btw , go buy a Bersa, I plan on winning this one..:D
Woof!:D It says my message is too short, so just how do I make it longer? I tell you it says my message is too short. That's how. :confused:

It is flatter in the summer cause there aint no snowdrifts.

PS I am thinkin about a Bersa and either a Taurus or a SIG.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.