New in Tenn.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Danny, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

Hey ya'll, I'm a new member to the sight. My wife wanted a small pistol to use as a carry gun and the Bersa Thunder 380 was recommended, after doing some research and looking at one I bought one for her for our anniversary. After running a few hundred rounds through it, I was so impressed with the gun that I went and bought one for myself. Love the weapon and love the forum, I have gotten alot of usefull info from the forum. Keep up the good work.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Forum Danny !!

Post a few pics of the his & hers BT 380's

if you find the time...! Have you decided on

a holster system yet ?

3. Danny

Danny New Member

I have not found a holster that I like yet. I have checked several of my local gun shops and the just dont carry any for the Bersa line. I want to be able to test fit a holster before i buy it, so online sales make it hard to do that, but I am still looking and may evev consider haveing one made.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

May I suggest Cleveland Holsters...a vendor here on the forum.

I'm testing two versions right now, and will be providing a review in the coming weeks,

but as of right now, I can attest to their quality and craftmanship !!

Contact Bobby Cleveland @... ClevelandsHolsters.com

5. Themajickman

Themajickman Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Danny

you might want to check Black Hills leather for a holster for your BERSA. I had one made and I'm very satisfied with it. A little bit pricey but the quality was top notch. a couple pictures for you to see you

Attached Files:

6. bhale187

bhale187 Well-Known Member Supporter