New holster

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by SADAMS0408, Sep 15, 2013.

1. SADAMS0408

SADAMS0408 Well-Known Member

Hello all! I am looking for a holster for my Bersa 380. Any suggestions? Thanks.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

3. TALISMAN

TALISMAN New Member

I had a holster custom made In the waist band. Well worth the money too. Someone recommended him to me. I can post his website so you can contact to him. He does excellent work. Mine is for the Bersa thunder .380 I have been using this holster for over a yr. very comfortable! Best thing I like is I can tuck a shirt if i want. I have a couple pics of my holster if you look at my profile. hope this helps. I am not affiliated with this guy at all. Just super happy with his product and I would buy another from him if needed.
    http://www.hbeleatherworks.com/

4. DEFCON3

DEFCON3 Veteran - Former USAF

Selection depends on how you want to utilize your Bersa. If you are looking for concealed carry, you might check these out:

DeSantis Soft-tuk
    Bianchi Professional 100
    Tagua Leatherworks
    Galco Sof-tuk
    Blackhawk
    and others.....

Texas does not yet have open carry, so I can't help you there.
    Good luck on your search! :)

5. hoosierjay

hoosierjay New Member

I have a new IWB holster from Hidden Holster which they specially modified for my Laser grips. It is excellent.

6. mettbe528

mettbe528 Well-Known Member Supporter

Go to Condors Flight.com They have a holster or holsters for all the Bersa Guns.

7. chris_st

chris_st Active Member

Bianchi pro 100. Very good holster I have had mine for about 3 months now. After about 3 weeks it broke in and now most the time I forget I'm wearing super comfee. And if you like leather it is appealing to look at.

8. chris_st

chris_st Active Member

9. mulescj8

mulescj8 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Eagle Imports has leather vega holsters, have several of them and like them.

10. ThunderStorm

ThunderStorm Well-Known Member