New guy from Portland, OR area

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PDX1953, Oct 1, 2013.

1. PDX1953

PDX1953 Member

Greetings everyone.

My 60th birthday is only a couple of weeks away so I'm buying myself a couple of presents. The first one is the Bersa Thunder .380 Concealed Carry Kit and the other is a Bersa Thunder in .22 LR. I'd planned on buying a Ruger LC380 because I have a Ruger LCP & a Ruger SR9c. The Bersa Thunder CC looks like a perfect carry size for any occasion & the .22 LR is a cheap to practice with.

I'm looking forward to learning from everyone's collective experiences & wish my dealer would hurry up & call back so I can go get my guns!

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Forum !!

...and Happy Birthday young man !!

3. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Forum !

Happy Birthday !

4. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Happy Birthday. Nice gifts for yourself. I will be turning 60 next summer. I will be getting another gun for sure and for Xmas and for my 38th Anny and well......I never really need a reason to get another gun. I just got one last weekend and.

5. PDX1953

PDX1953 Member

I try to limit myself to one gun per month. I made it until the last day of August but saw a good deal on an LCP & just couldn't pass it up. In Sept. I bought a bolt-action Savage Axis in .223 & just shipped it to Ohio for some customization. I'm basically making it into a lightweight carbine just for shooting sage rats so it should be interesting when it's done.

6. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the Forum from Portland,In. :D