Bersa Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a question answered by this forum and wanted to show my support by joining. Though I carry a SW Shield, I am very impressed with the BT 380 and as my wife couldn't rack the Shield, She tried the BT 380 at a local range and liked it. We are new to CC and I carry daily.

Having FTF issues [though still breaking in the BT 380] I noted the article regarding the sharp surfaces near the ramp. I have done conservative buffing and it has cleared the problem to date. Thanks. :)

The diagnostics reminded me of my pre-retirement days as a physician assistant. My service in Vietnam as a medic in a Field Hosp prepped me for my entry into professional life.

Only other alteration to the BT 380, was gold paint applied to the etching of the black slide. Classy.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Fieroman.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Hey Fieroman, not to sound harsh but being a Medic in Nam, I bet you saw your share of bullet wounds over there. Ummmm, you could be our resident expert on ballistics, LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Welcome

Welcome and thank you sir for service!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pancho: I was in San Antonio at Fort Sam in '68 for medic training.

Mule: Thanks. I went to Capital U. of Columbus and Kettering College near Dayton.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts