Bersa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone.
Just bought my wife the Bersa .380 breast cancer kit for her birthday. What a pretty gun, she can't wait to shoot it. Does anyone know where I can get .380 ammo that is reasonably priced?

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Welcome to teh Bersa Forum.

Ammo is pretty hard to come by online right now, let me check around

·
Registered
74 Posts
The 380 ammo is hard to find at a good price right now, hopefully in a few weeks it will be plentiful again.

·
The "Bass-Tard" Son
206 Posts
Hello Everyone.
Just bought my wife the Bersa .380 breast cancer kit for her birthday. What a pretty gun, she can't wait to shoot it. Does anyone know where I can get .380 ammo that is reasonably priced?

Hello from Chicago area and welcome to the forum. Have a local Wal-mart near you? On line. Gats guns Dundee Illinois. Buds guns Lexington Ky. Also on line. Cheaper than dirt.com. Midway usa ect...Shop around. although with all of todays political bs on guns prices of all ammo has gone up a bit. Some more than others. Read some on line articles about ammo and your wifes new Bersa 380. Load your clips and let them sit till you get to the range. I use winchester law enforcement and magtech. Magtech was frounded on by some gun reveiws. I don't have any problems with magtech. Also you may want to work the slide for an hour or so before you head to the range. Lots of great people here to chat with,, enjoy..If you have ftf or fte issues during break in come to the forum and save yourself 8 to 12 weeks wait time to get your piece back. What Bersa does in 8 to 12 weeks you can do in about an hour. I had to tweek the lips on both mags to eliminate stovepiping. Be safe and have fun. from hotshott

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info!

Hello from Chicago area and welcome to the forum. Have a local Wal-mart near you? On line. Gats guns Dundee Illinois. Buds guns Lexington Ky. Also on line. Cheaper than dirt.com. Midway usa ect...Shop around. although with all of todays political bs on guns prices of all ammo has gone up a bit. Some more than others. Read some on line articles about ammo and your wifes new Bersa 380. Load your clips and let them sit till you get to the range. I use winchester law enforcement and magtech. Magtech was frounded on by some gun reveiws. I don't have any problems with magtech. Also you may want to work the slide for an hour or so before you head to the range. Lots of great people here to chat with,, enjoy..If you have ftf or fte issues during break in come to the forum and save yourself 8 to 12 weeks wait time to get your piece back. What Bersa does in 8 to 12 weeks you can do in about an hour. I had to tweek the lips on both mags to eliminate stovepiping. Be safe and have fun. from hotshott
We will check into the sites you listed. Thanks for the info:)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome from Western Kentucky.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts