New from n.c.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WayneJessie, Jun 23, 2013.

1. WayneJessie

WayneJessie Active Member

Hello, I am looking forward to learning more about Bersa pistols. Honestly, I have never paid any attention to them until I overheard my LGS counter guy tell a customer that they were an impressive pistol for the price point. He's a Glock nut and for him to give any gun other than a Glock any credit is shocking to say the least. That has got my interest in them up. I may ask some questions in the forums that have been answered before but please remember that a lot of guys are just getting to know the brand. Thanks alot.

2. jbardellini

jbardellini Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the forum...

3. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Forum !

4. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You will find that the .380s are reliable and accurate. I have had several over the years. Models 383, and the more current Thunders. All used. All worked fine. Never have had any of the other calibers, but there are plenty of comments on them in this forum.

5. hilandr

hilandr thunder 380 CC owner

Welcome to the forum. Bersas are a real quality firearm and at their prices, it's hard not to pick one up to try. Be careful, once you buy one, you'll soon need to add room in your safe! :D

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum !!

7. jpshaw

jpshaw Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Jessie.