New Female Gun Owner

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jeslynrx, May 4, 2013.

1. jeslynrx

jeslynrx New Member

I just got a Bersa .380 Thunder for my birthday from my husband. I am excited to get to the range with it. I have only shot a .22 so far but have suprisingly enjoyed going to the shooting range. I am looking forward to learning more about my Bersa and shooting in general.

Jess

2. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum !

Congrats on the addition !

3. XDSGreg

XDSGreg Member

Welcome to the Forum. You must have a really nice hubby...:)

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum !!

5. jpshaw

jpshaw Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Bersa. Remember some of our finest competition shooters are women. Your trigger will break at 4 to 8 pounds and that is all the upper body strength one needs in a firefight.

6. hilandr

hilandr thunder 380 CC owner

7. hotshott

hotshott The "Bass-Tard" Son

Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum. You will enjoy the BT380. Bought mine in November 2012 and am up to about 900 rounds. Fun, accurate, and frugal. I own a pretty nice collection of cowboy action handguns. Out of all I have 3 semi-autos. The Bersa 380 ranks up there with my favorites.

8. baldbullets

baldbullets New Member

Wecome. I have one myself. Nice solid pistol. Will not load HP for anything. FMJ work just fine. When I jam a clip in with the slide back, 9 outta 10 times it goes forward without using slide release. I just put it in a little easier. Enjoy!

9. katfishinking

katfishinking Member

welcome from Indiana. I think you will like the new addition. I bought my wife a BT cc in .380, and she loves it. heck, I even carry it sometimes. its a great little shooter. good to see more women enjoying this great sport.

10. David

David Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Hey, welcome to the family! Is your husband a member here? Have him sign up!

11. jeslynrx

jeslynrx New Member

Thanks, everyone! Our schedule has been crazy so I haven't had the chance to get to the range. My husband is xdsgreg on here.

12. hotshott

hotshott The "Bass-Tard" Son

Welcome to the Bersa firearms forum from Dupage county Illinois.

13. CPSinWC

CPSinWC Active Member

Welcome to the forum.

14. dalefan88

dalefan88 Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome. I bought my wife a bt 380 for Mother's Day and she loves it.

15. jbardellini

jbardellini Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the forum.