Bersa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I’ve spoken with someone with Talon twice. Once for trying to find magazines and once for a warranty question. Both say they’ll be up “soon” and their website is being built. But both of those times were call backs after leaving a message on the phone number given on Bersa’s website. Never got an email reply from the emails I’ve sent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You must admit, Bones, I am correct in my observations 😶
I'm glad the late Mr. Nemoy is not here to witness the ridiculousness. I will assume that they are having trouble assembling staff and getting furniture remotely. I think most of the major markets are going back to April 2020 rules. My mask order is in. The warranty parts for my Taiwanese thousand dollar sofa have been on the way for 18 months. Logic is no longer applicable Captian.

·
Registered
108 Posts
You know, as popular and low cost\big value as these pistols are, one would think an entity taking over the US market for Bersa would have been ready all ready, not still spooling up.
Maybe Eagle Imports suddenly abandoned Bersa and building a new structure while complying with government regulations is slowing things down.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Eagle Imports shut down back in June. Talon is "supposed" to be on the way.
I do think it’s taking them quite a while. Longer than anyone I could think of would like really. But it does look like “some” progress is being made. There’s a LinkedIn page for them now. So that’s something. They do list a web address. But it doesn’t work. At least yet. And looking through this LinkedIn page I think they’re actually Talon Armaments. But now distributing a few other brands too.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Technology

·
Registered
T380, T380 Plus, FS 9 Mini, CZ 75 PCR, rifles!
15 Posts
Interesting - hope they catch up soon, though the only things I need are a couple of higher cap mags for my Mini 9 FireStorm. I'll likely find those that fit someplace else...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just bought a new BT380 that is the worst gun ever. Won't fire more than once without jamming. FTE and FTF one right after the other. And now no customer service. Guess I will sell it and wait and see if Talon ever does take over. Might need to just throw it away if no one wants it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Twobits73, did you call them? The number for warranty at Bersa.com is Talons number. You have to leave a voicemail and wait for their callback in my experience though. Took a couple days, but they did call back.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Twobits73, did you call them? The number for warranty at Bersa.com is Talons number. You have to leave a voicemail and wait for their callback in my experience though. Took a couple days, but they did call back.
No I haven't because everyone else says they got no answer. And besides this one was old stock and wasn't sure if they would take it in for service.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Will you tell the buyer of its problems?
"Just bought a new BT380 that is the worst gun ever " There should be an obvious reason for that. Give us some more details, please.
I said it FTE or FTF almost every round. I used the same ammo my old one loved. And yes I would let anyone I sold it to know what issues were.

·
Registered
91 Posts
No I haven't because everyone else says they got no answer. And besides this one was old stock and wasn't sure if they would take it in for service.
Worth at least trying to call. Last time I called I left a rather stern message because they don’t reply to emails. Got a call back the next day. Worth a shot I’d say.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would bet that there is a wheelbarrow load of federal and state paperwork (each) waiting to be processed. It took our new sportsman's warehouse at least 6 months to get their own FFL and luckily were able to use the old field and stream license in the interim.

BTW I also provide disposal services for unwanted firearms to all of my friends, old and new.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts