Bersa Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
New to Bersa.I was looking for something a little bit more friendly to the hands and traded my Kel Tec P11 towards a Bersa Thunder 380.The P11 is a great gun,but a bit too snappy for me and I couldn't really get used to the trigger.I have yet to fire my Bersa,but fired a friends awhile back,and I loved it.Nice trigger,very tolerable recoil ,and a breeze to field strip.A great gun for the price.Mine is the matte finish.I originally wanted the nickle one,but this one such a great deal,I had to get it.:)

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I use a Bersa .380 regularly, same dark finish. I have almost worn it off. Great guns. i tried the KT P11 also. Good carry gun, more ammo, 9 mil, but didn't like the DA trigger it had. It ws o.k. for close up SD, but not much of a range gun or plinker. The Bersa comvers that and hides well enough for SD too.

Hope you enjoy your new pistola.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I got my BT .380 to get back to a traditional single action trigger when needed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I started learning to shoot about 2 years ago. Hubby took me to the range and we rented a 9mm Glock. No offense to anyone, and I know they are good reliable guns but I didn't like it at all. A few weeks later, we went to a gun show. I picked up a Bersa 380 Thunder and the rest is history! I absolutely love my "double stack"! The arsenal also contains a Thunder 380 single stack. The recent purchase was a Firestorm 22. It's better on the wallet for firing a lot of rounds. Our range has metal targets and it is fun to go pinging around on a Sunday afternoon. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts