New Bersa Owner here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WillWork4Ammo, Nov 4, 2013.

1. WillWork4Ammo

WillWork4Ammo New Member

Hello all
    New to Bersa.I was looking for something a little bit more friendly to the hands and traded my Kel Tec P11 towards a Bersa Thunder 380.The P11 is a great gun,but a bit too snappy for me and I couldn't really get used to the trigger.I have yet to fire my Bersa,but fired a friends awhile back,and I loved it.Nice trigger,very tolerable recoil ,and a breeze to field strip.A great gun for the price.Mine is the matte finish.I originally wanted the nickle one,but this one such a great deal,I had to get it.:)

2. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I use a Bersa .380 regularly, same dark finish. I have almost worn it off. Great guns. i tried the KT P11 also. Good carry gun, more ammo, 9 mil, but didn't like the DA trigger it had. It ws o.k. for close up SD, but not much of a range gun or plinker. The Bersa comvers that and hides well enough for SD too.

Hope you enjoy your new pistola.

3. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Forum !

4. jpshaw

jpshaw Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. I got my BT .380 to get back to a traditional single action trigger when needed.

5. BluePup

BluePup New Member

I started learning to shoot about 2 years ago. Hubby took me to the range and we rented a 9mm Glock. No offense to anyone, and I know they are good reliable guns but I didn't like it at all. A few weeks later, we went to a gun show. I picked up a Bersa 380 Thunder and the rest is history! I absolutely love my "double stack"! The arsenal also contains a Thunder 380 single stack. The recent purchase was a Firestorm 22. It's better on the wallet for firing a lot of rounds. Our range has metal targets and it is fun to go pinging around on a Sunday afternoon. :D