Bersa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[SIZE=+1]I just received a phone call from a guy (from India I guess) [/SIZE]that said he was from Microsoft and they have been getting a lot of errors sent to them from my puter, which my puter HAS been sending error's to Microsoft. He asked my about my keyboard, I have a windows key on it. He said to hit that key and the letter "R", I did and it took me to the run part of start key. Next he had me type in event and 4 more letters that I can't remember. It took me to where all the errors were on my puter, and it showed a lot. Ok so far.
After he showed me the errors he said I HAD to let him into my puter. He started to tell me how to do that. I have done that before with Microsoft and other company's that I CALLED THEM, so I knew where we were going. I don't know this guy and told him no, he's not getting into my puter. He TOLD me I HAD to let him in.
That's where I kinda lost it, I don't think him and I will become drinking buddies. So after a little more conversation I hung up. He could of been from Microsoft, but maybe he wasn't. I'm not taking that chance. Does any one know what the last 4 letters could of been? ((event???? in run? It took me to all my puter error's)). If I can get back there, I'll learn how to correct the errors myself.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
It's getting crazy.we've been getting lots of calls lately about our credit cards......we don't have any credit cards. Also had some saying we won something from Walmart,we've never entered anything from Walmart. Thanks for the heads up and reminder.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts